EDI FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Thank you for your interest in our Foundations of Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion course! Below are frequently asked questions to help you get started.
What do the acronyms FEDI and FEDIO mean?
FEDI is an acronym for our Foundations of Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion course, that serves as the foundation for all of our coursework. FEDIO refers to the online format, specifically. It can be taken on its own, or as a part of our other in-person/hybrid trainings and workshops.
What are the available formats for the FEDI course?
The course may be taken fully online (FEDIO), in a virtual setting (facilitated workshops on Zoom), in-person workshops, or a hybrid version of those formats.
What are the available registration types?
There are two types of registrations for all course options. Below we have outlined each type and the associated requirements.
- Standard: This is the standard per person course registration fee for learners who do not qualify for the Non-Standard registration types listed below.
- Non-Standard: CommonHealth ACTION offers discounted registration options for specific individuals and/or groups. At the time of registration, FEDIO learners will need to upload specific documentation to confirm their eligibility. For all other course options, discounted rates would need to be negotiated. Eligibility for discounts include:
- Student/Educator: Learners who are currently college/university students or educations will need to upload a copy of a current course schedule and/or active institution ID.
- Non-Profit/Government/Public Health/Healthcare: Upload a copy of your organization’s IRS determination letter, a valid government or institutional ID as applicable.
- Promo Code: These codes are provided to specific groups or individuals, and when entered in the registration form it will generate a discounted registration fee.
What payment options are acceptable?
We accept credit card payments only online. If you need to pay by check, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for special instructions.
What happens when I register for the online (FEDIO) course?
- Within 48 hours after you submit your registration, we will send you an email with instructions to set up your login and password for our learning management system.
- Once you receive the email to access the online course, you have two months (60 days) from that date to complete this course. If you need additional time, you will be charged a $50.00 fee for each additional month in the course.
What happens when I register for an in-person, virtual, or a hybrid format?
Within 48 hours after you submit your registration, someone from our team will contact you to schedule time to discuss your request and needs, as well as scheduling and payment.
What are the requirements to complete the course?
Learners must complete all the coursework and submit the required commitment form to earn a digital badge.
What happens after I complete the course?
After you complete all the course requirements, we will send you a confirmation email with information about the continue education units and digital badge you earned.
Who do I contact if I still have any questions?
If you have any questions or encounter problems with the registration process, feel free to email us at email@example.com. We will respond to you as soon as possible!