Foundations of Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion (EDI) Online Course
This learning experience is designed to help you apply equitable, diverse, and inclusion practices to your professional activities and interpersonal relationships.
Just the facts
Ethnically diverse companies are 35% more likely to outperform their respective national industry medians.
Gender diverse companies are 15% more likely to outperform their respective national industry medians.
83% of millennials are more engaged at work when they believe their company fosters and inclusive culture.
Bringing in different ideas and perspectives leads to better problem-solving. Working in diverse teams opens dialogue and promotes creativity.
Lots of companies are diverse, inclusive, and culturally competent, but have cultures that are inequitable.
When we work in diverse teams, we are smarter.
Why Our Course
This course prepares individuals to make decisions and act more equitably in both their personal and professional lives. Throughout this course, you may experience constructive discomfort that helps pave the way for meaningful, long-lasting change. After taking this course, we hope you achieve perspective transformation – the idea that once individuals know, think, and believe something different, they will decide, behave, and act differently. Topics covered in the course include common language, historical context, racism & implicit bias, privilege & oppression, equity lens, and policy. Registrants who successfully complete the course can earn 1.2 continuing education units (CEUs) and a digital badge from the EDI Institute. We invite you to sign up for the online course below and begin your EDI journey!
"It is a privilege to be able to take two days of time out of day-to-day work and dive deeply into the world of EDI. The training re-grounded me in the systems of privilege and oppression that impact the communities I live and work in and gave me new tools for addressing those issues in my work & personal life."
- Ruth Lindberg, The Pew Charitable Trusts
Thank you for your interest in our Foundations of EDI online course! Please complete the registration form below and submit your payment to access to our learning platform. Do note the following FAQs:
- For registrations that are not Standard, you will have to either upload documentation or provide a code to complete your registration. Please follow these instructions:
- Student/Educator: Upload a copy of a current course schedule and/or active institution ID.
- Non-Profit/Government/Public Health/Healthcare: Upload a copy of your organization’s IRS determination letter, a valid government or institutional ID as applicable.
- Promo Code: Enter the code you received to generate the discounted registration fee.
- Within 48 hours after you submit your registration, we will send you an email with instructions to set up your login and password for our learning management system.
- We accept credit card payments only online. If you need to pay by check, please email us at email@example.com for special instructions.
- Do note that once you receive your email to access the online course, you have two months (60 days) from that date to complete this course. If you need additional time, you will be charged a $50.00 fee for each additional month in the course.
- After you complete all the course requirements, we will send you a confirmation email with information about the continue education units and digital badge you earned.
Remember, if you have any questions or encounter problems with the registration process or online course, feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will respond to you as soon as possible!